Eligibility for IET India Scholarship Award 2022
The IET India Scholarship Awards will be open to students of 1st,2nd ,3rd and 4th year B.Tech programmes. Scholarship is also open for lateral entry students who join the B.Tech programme in 2nd year.
- Any first, second, third year and fourth year full time regular UG Engineering student from an AICTE/UGC approved institution.(open to all engineering students from all engineering fields)
- All regular credit courses must have been cleared in a single attempt by the applicant.
- UG marks should be at least 60% in aggregate for the semesters cleared so far or corresponding to CGPA of at least 6.5 in a 10 point scale
- There is no age limit for the applicant.
- Application is open for all IET members and non- members and for all branches of engineering as recognised by the AICTE/UGC.
- Students from AICTE/UGC approved Institutions and national institutes are eligible to apply for scholarship.