Eligibility for IET India Scholarship Award 2022
To be eligible for the Scholarship Award, applicants must be students of first, second, third or
fourth year full time B.Tech programmes in India.
- Any first, second, third year and fourth year full time regular UG Engineering student from
an AICTE/UGC approved institution.(open to all engineering students from all engineering
- All regular credit courses must have been cleared in a single attempt by the applicant.
- UG marks should be at least 60% in aggregate for the semesters cleared so far or
corresponding to CGPA of at least 6.5 in a 10 point scale
- There is no age limit for the applicant.
- Application is open for all IET members and non- members and for all branches of
engineering as recognised by the AICTE/UGC.
- Students from AICTE/UGC approved Institutions and national institutes are eligible to apply